Manager: Ola Wilson
…trained as an art teacher and complementary therapist and has worked in community arts & events management/delivery since 1992.
A singer-songwriter and visual artist, creating socially engaged, often humorous songs & site-specific installations. Living in Derbyshire on and off for most of her life, she has now been a resident in Belper for the past fifteen years.
Finance Officer: Jane Milward
Freelance Project Coordinator: Rachael Wayne (Creartii)
- Chair: Nick Delves – visual arts graduate and musician and hands-on landlord/renovator
- Treasurer: Janet Honey – retired Groundwork Executive Director and rural development worker, currently director of a local social enterprise company
- Secretary: Michael Taylor – ex-partner in a local solicitors firm and keen sportsman
- Committee Member: Richard Watson – retired teacher and now a local Councillor, an active local community volunteer and organiser in sports and performing arts promotion
- Committee Member: Chris Timms – retired Local Authority Adult Community Education Senior Officer and former community arts worker
Committee Member: Steph Coley – an experienced arts teacher, community artist and practicing artist
We also have two representatives from local authorities who attend Management Committee meetings in a non-voting capacity.
Fleet Arts Management Committee meets quarterly. Sub-groups and working parties meet in the interim as needed.