Manager: Ola Wilson
…trained as an art teacher and complementary therapist and has worked in community arts & events management/delivery for twenty-five years. She also works two days a week as Arts Coordinator for
AIR Arts (NHS Derbyshire Hospitals Trust).
A singer-songwriter and visual artist, creating socially engaged, often humorous songs & site-specific installations. Living in Derbyshire on and off for most of her life, she has now been a resident in Belper for the past eleven years.
Administrator: Jane Milward
- Chair: Nick Delves – visual arts graduate and musician
- Treasurer: Janet Honey – retired Groundwork Executive Director and rural development worker, currently director of a local social enterprise company
- Company Secretary: Michael Taylor – partner in local solicitors firm
- Committee Member: Richard Watson – retired teacher and active local community volunteer and organiser in sports and performing arts promotion
- Committee Member: Chris Timms – retired Local Authority Adult Community Education Senior Officer and former community arts worker
We also have two representatives from local authorities who attend Management Committee meetings in a non-voting capacity
Fleet Arts Management Committee meets quarterly. Sub-groups and working parties meet in the interim as needed. These include the Finance sub-group and the Turn it Up Steering group. The latter meets quarterly to monitor and evaluate the organisation’s music work in detail and reports to the Management Committee for a strategic overview. The Treasurer, Manager and Administrator meet each month to process payments and to monitor budgets and cash flow.