Peace Walk Labyrinth, Drink & Draw, Sound Bath, Mature Movers, Art is Key (networking), Give Guitar-a-go, Open mic for under 19’s
We are an accessible venue with toilets and parking for all and only a five minute walk from either the Market Square, No.28 or Strutts. To entice people up the slight hill, there will be a delicious vegetarian two course lunch on offer, created by the fantastic Pulp Friction CIC (insert logo attached as small) with young adults with learning disabilities, using surplus food from Supermarkets (supplied by FareShare) for just £2.50 adults/£1 children.
So, why not plan to come to Fleet Arts for some well-earned refreshment and creative fun on your way around the trail!
• Vinyl record trolley – choose a record, play it on the record player, sit, relax or even have a dance!
• Quirky portraits – have your portrait drawn by an artist in one continuous line without them looking at the paper (image)
• Love-a-lampshade – Help decorate a standard lamp for the Fleet (image)
• Festive flowers – Make a large tissue flower to brighten up the Fleet Hall (image)
• Poetry Posse – join in creating a limerick with the help of one of the poets on hand (image)
• Exhibition –enjoy the variety of visual art created by the Fleet Arts studio collective (image)
• Have-a-go – Make a Lucky Fairy out of air dry clay (image)
• Labyrinth – walk the labyrinth installation to encourage a peaceful mind (image)
• Bike-powered – Sit on the bike, pedal and make your own smoothie!
• Crank-powered – Turn the handle and watch the bubbles fly!
• Cake & drinks – yes of course we will have some cakes, hot & cold drinks on offer!
Activities are free and suitable for all ages but as a charity, donations (in the boxes provided) are always welcome.